Intelligent Digital System for Crisis Management (SIDIGEC)
Developed in 2017, it is located in the SAMU School in Gelves (Seville). It has a touch screen format presentation.
Its main objective is the digitalised management of major emergencies, health crises, natural disasters, catastrophes, terrorist attacks and others, in different languages. It permits the deployment of troops and elements that describe an action on a point integrated with Google Maps and can be operated with three views, depending on the needs of each project.
Its main features are:
- Next-generation optical rendering.
- Vandal-resistant Secure Touch Surface Wave Touch Screens.
- AccuTouch 5-wire Touch Screens for industrial and medical applications.
- Front sealed to prevent the entry of dust and liquid.
- Wide viewing angle.
- Brilliant images with high contrast and resolution up to Full HD.