Mission Dominica 2021
Date of the mission
- Mission name: Dominica 2021.
- Goal: To provide technical care support to the St. James hospitalary complex, responsible for caring moderate and severe patients with COVID-19. To identify areas for improvement in the care of these patients.
- Partnerships: PAHO/WHO (Confirmed: Applicant)
- Country: Dominica.
- Departure Date: 23rd September 2021 from Escuela Samu in Gelves.
- Return Date: 7th October 2021.
- Populations Assisted: St. James’s Complex. Portsmouth City.
- Number of Teams Deployed: 1.
- Team Members: 4.
- MD: 1.
- RN: 3.
- Number of Patients: 54 Patients.