Tan-Tan Mission 2016
International Cooperation Mission to providing training to healthcare professionals from the Tan-Tan region in Morocco in laparoscopic surgery and pre-hospital care.
Following the mission to Laayoune in 2016, as guests of the Almouggar Foundation in Morocco and with the support of the Three Cultures of the Mediterranean Foundation, with a view to improving relations between the Hispano-Arabic community, SAMU once again organised a mission to our neighbouring country, of an eminently formative nature, thus ensuring that the benefits of our caravan will last over time.
Date of the mission
- Name of the mission: Tan-Tan 2016.
- Collaborating organisations:
- La Caixa.
- Bridge 2.
- Almouggar Foundation.
- Three Cultures of the Mediterranean Foundation.
- Country: Morocco.
- Departure date: 28 November 2016.
- Return date: 4 December 2016.
- Population attended: Tan-Tan, Morocco.
- Number of contingents: 1.
- Number of persons from SAMU taking part: 13.
- Total number of persons taking part: 14.
- Number of interventions: 6 laparoscopic surgery procedures for training purposes.
- Surgeons trained: 6.
- Doctors trained: 13.
- Nurses trained: 15.
- Technical staff trained: 12.