Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser of a person who visits a website. Their purpose is to allow the website to remember their visit when they revisit the site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, including personal preferences, customisation of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Their purpose is to adapt the content of the website to the profile and needs of the user. Without cookies, the services offered on a website would be considerably depleted. For more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, turn them off, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this Website
Following the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby inform you about the use of the cookies by this website in order to provide you with as much information as possible.
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that users who enter comments in the blog are humans and not robots, in order to combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Storage of cookies to draft statistics about traffic and the number of visits to the site. By using this website you consent to the processing of your data by Google. Consequently, to exercise any rights you may have in this regard, please contact Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses their own cookies to allow you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
You may exercise your right to turn off or delete the cookies on this website at any time. These actions are performed in different ways, depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- This website and its legal representatives decline all liability for the content or truthfulness of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- The Internet browsers are the tools entrusted with storing the cookies and you may exercise your right to delete or turn them off on this site. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect management of the cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In certain cases it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers based in the USA and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which this is necessary for the correct operation of the system or when this is required by law. Google states that they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be processed with a level of protection that complies with European regulations. For more detailed information in this respect, click on this link. If your require information about how Google uses, click on this link.
- If you have any doubts or questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us through the Contact section.